Hey, what’s up you guys! It’s ya girl meg and today I’m very excited because my first Sephora Play!Box came in! I have been waiting, for what feels like forever for this box to come in. Each box is personalized to my skin type and overall preference on products. So without further ado, lets jump right into this blog!
Sephora Play Box February:
What’s in the Box?
- Too Faced, Better Than Sex Mascara
- Sephora Collection Ultra-Shine Up Gel in 04 Perfect Nude
- Make Up For Ever Artist Rouge Lipstick in M500
- First Aid Beauty Ginger & Turmeric Vitamin C Jelly Mask
- Peter Thomas Roth FirMx Peeling Gel
- Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau de Toilette
My favorite products from this would have to be the Make Up For Ever lipstick and the Peeling gel. The lipstick is such a different color and has such a good consistency. The Peeling gel is amazing because it leaves my skin so soft and smooth.
What did you guys think about this months box? Any products you used before?
Thank you guys for reading, I’ll see you with another post on Wednesday.